ANITA C. LEE —“YOUR AUTHENTIC SUCCESS COACH”
Anita C. Lee is a personal life coach, author, speaker, and CEO of Authentic Success, LLC. She is author of the book, The Authentic You: Becoming the Woman You Were Created to Be.
Anita helps her clients soar—empowering them to break through their fears to become more authentically successful entrepreneurs, business professionals, community and church leaders, writers, artists, and in other callings.
Throughout her travels and while living in various parts of the world, Anita has observed people—how they interact with others, what makes them authentically successful, and how they impact the global community. Those observations inform her coaching, speaking, and writing.
A Texan by birth, Anita now lives in Albuquerque, NM, after living in Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; Hiroshima and Kyoto, Japan; and Hefei, China. She has also been influenced by her stays in South Korea, England, Scotland, Lithuania, and Italy.
DEGREES and CERTIFICATIONS
- BS and MA degrees in education
- Certified Coach, Coach Training Alliance (ICF approved coach training); also studied with Tony Stoltzfus, author of Leadership Coaching.
- Certified Personality Trainer through CLASS (Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speakers Seminars)
- Speaker Training through CLASS
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- New Mexico ICF
- Association of Women in Communications
- National Speakers Association, New Mexico Chapter
ARE YOU LIVING A RICHLY SATISFYING LIFE?
I have felt the dichotomy between dreaming big and being afraid to pursue those dreams. But I’ve moved from a place where I felt that I wasn’t my true self to living a fulfilled, meaningful life—and YOU can, too!
I became a personal coach and created Authentic Success, LLC, to help people embrace the vision of who they can be. I see so many women living on autopilot, meandering through life, reacting to whatever comes their way, instead of living intentionally. Too often they undervalue themselves and ignore their true worth.
I am passionate about helping individuals reach their full potential, casting off self-imposed limitations and learning to use their God-given gifts and abilities to make a positive difference in the world.
During my many years of working with women in various capacities, I’ve encountered several repeating themes—
- “I don’t know who I am.”
- “I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up—and I’m 45 years old!”
- “Is there more to life than what I’m experiencing?”
- “Is there some specific purpose for my life?”
- “I know what to do but I’m just not doing it!”
- “I get so distracted and don’t feel like I’m accomplishing much.”
Since becoming a personal life coach I’ve seen how lives have changed as women have stepped out of their comfort zones to explore wider possibilities available to them or have learned to focus and show accountability in accomplishing what they want most out of life. I’ve heard the excitement in their voices when they say, “I can’t wait to tell you what has happened since we last met together!”
ARE YOU READY TO GROW?
Don’t wait for the perfect time; it won’t come. Take action now!
Some areas where my clients have experienced growth include:
- Creating better family relationships through understanding themselves and others
- Experiencing more satisfying work relationships
- Exploring their own personal development
- Improving their Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding their strengths and putting them to use
- Embracing life and career transitions
IS IT TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE A STEP FORWARD?
Many people want to change their course but don’t know where to start. Sometimes they think it’s too daunting a task, yet it’s the little step that often makes the difference.
Let me help you take the positive steps from where you are today, to where you can be—to become the person you were created to be!
For more information about Anita’s personal life coaching or inspirational/motivational speaking, contact her by email at Anita(at)AnitaCLee.com
or by phone at 505-897-7387.